I can be such an a-hole sometimes. I’m not great at remembering to buy birthday presents. Sometimes I forget to take time and call my grandmothers. I get caught up in life and my own little world. In other words I’m selfish.
I was nominated for two blog awards months ago and I have yet to fulfill my blogger duties. It’s kind of like those recipe chains where you get one and pass it on and, how the hell do those work? I can never make it past reading the first line of the instructions.
SO! I owe the two fabulous ladies who nominated me an apology. You rock. I’m an a-hole. Thank you for nominating me!!! Maybe you’re re-thinking that nomination right about now.
2. Muddy Mommy
Blog awards are the recipe chains of the blog world. I don’t mean that in an a-hole way. I just mean I suck at following rules.
I’m supposed to link back to the person(s) who nominated me, state 7 things about myself, and nominate 15 other bloggers. Which really means I need to list 30. How about we settle with 5. See above sentence about following rules.
Seven things about Joy. I decided to come up with questions because I make the rules:
1. What was your most embarrassing hair style? Bangs. Huge. Effing. Bangs.
2. What vegetable do you hate? You don’t know me at all!!!
3. Have you ever been mentioned in the newspaper? Yes but for the good news section, not like, committing crimes.
4. What makes you laugh? The Ninja Cat
5. What was the first concert you went to see? Amy Grant and Peter Cetera. Don’t judge.
6. Do you consider yourself a sore loser? Yes. Yes. and a big fat shameful YES.
7. I’m bored with hearing myself answer these questions.
I hereby nominate-ith the following:
1. One Thousand Single Days – My God girl, you are darling.
2. Cult Fit – She scares me and I like it.
3. The Ascent Blog – Fellow Crossfit Jai-er. She rules.
4. Anne the Adventurer – I still want her to design my blog. So gorg.
5. From Wine to Weightlifting – Healthy, kick ass women are the name of this game.
How did I do? Did I make it? Am I still breathing?
Happy blogging and sharing and loving.
I just finished making another WOD video from Crossfit Jai. That’s tomorrow folks!